Makeup Classes with Carly Pribich
Through my bridal and wedding makeup work, I often hear "can I just have you come do my makeup everyday?"
It made me realize that there was a real opportunity to teach, help woman learn, and grow, while giving them the encouragement, support, unbiased feedback and insight from a professional, and tools to do so. This is all while getting a private personalized experience that tailors to their own facial features, skin, and goals. Private makeup lessons are a great way to polish your own skills to highlight your best features, to make better use of your time (while getting ready), and totally a fun way to celebrate why it's fun being a woman.
I'd love to share more with you about the different topics I specialize in from both personal and professional experience. Thank you for taking the time to read more about this experience...
What do I receive with a lesson?
- Personalized approach and individual attention tailors to specific skin type, facial features, needs and preferences
- Private environment in the comfort of your own home
- Together we will create a personalized shopping list so you can head to the store with confidence & the right products to try on your own (PS I can help with this shopping trip too as an add-on service)
- Everyday Beauty + Beyond - This is a great class for for someone who is looking to build on their everyday beauty routine, whether that be to learn how to do a "no makeup" makeup look or take your daytime makeup to evening, this type of lesson can really be whatever you'd like to learn. It's pretty much an all in approach - technically these classes are multiple appointments since they cover several topics. We will discuss specific goals to focus on prior to the session. I also offer other specialty topics below...
- Ageless Beauty - Focusing on ages 40+, Finding the right routine that plays up your best features. We will work together to find a routine where you not only feel comfortable but like yourself at any age.
- Teen - Are you looking for someone to teach your daughter how to start wearing makeup with a focus on fresh, natural, and soft makeup? This lesson will ease her into creating a simple (age appropriate) routine with knowledge how to use different brushes and makeup products that enhance her best features.
- Working with Acne - Together we will find a customized solution so you can feel comfortable internally and externally. As well as make you feel more confident in learning new concealing techniques for your specific skin with respect to your current treatments, needs, and preferences.
- Life Transitions - Have you recently lost weight, started a new job, became a new mom, started or ended a relationship, or recently went through a personal life transition such as a change in health and are looking for a fresh start
What happens during a lesson?
- We will first start off getting to know each other, as well as go over what you are looking to learn, accomplish and make part of your new beauty routine going forward.
- Together we will go through your own makeup bag and I'll have you walk me through your current skincare/makeup routine and products. I'll listen for ideas and suggestions for possible products that might be missing, and techniques to go over with you.
- We will start! Sometimes I will visually demonstrate a technique on you, other times I will verbally guide you through one. It will be catered to the best way you learn - whether that be by listening first and practicing with guidance, or watching first and recreating.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you offer just individual classes or do you offer group classes? I offer both! If you are looking to do a girls' night in, I'd love to be part of it!
- What do you charge? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive pricing, discuss availability, and your beauty lesson goals
- What if I'm brand new and don't have really have anything in my own makeup bag? No worries at all! This is where the shopping list will be really helpful and we will use my professional kit for examples.
- What if I want even more guidance? I do also offer the service of beauty shopping. We will go to the store together after your lesson to purchase the items we discussed. This is a separate appointment from the lesson and can be booked in combination with the lesson or after.