My background: Carly Pribich is a seasoned professional and certified makeup artist based in the Chicago area that has been active in the beauty industry 14+ years. I've held many positions in the beauty world such as beauty adviser at Ulta for six years, Assistant Manager at Estee Lauder: Origins, Makeup Artist at MAC Cosmetics, and I used to run my own beauty blog. I've also freelanced for Real Techniques, NYX Cosmetics at the Ulta General Manager Conference, completed a Lifestyle Advertisement Photoshoot at Groupon Headquarters, and Jouer Cosmetics at the Nordstrom Beauty Trend Show. I take part in several creative styled photoshoots each year with fellow wedding vendors. This not only gives me the opportunity to showcase my skills, but allows me to build a network of friends in the industry. I also taught wedding & bridal makeup classes to students at a local beauty school. During those classes, I demonstrated different techniques, as well as offer my professional insight to the wedding industry & running your own business. To stay current and constantly improve my technique, I enroll in makeup artist workshops. I have over 106+ hours of advanced makeup artistry certifications (and countless hours of customer service) I am also part of Style Me Pretty's invitation only vendor guide, Little Black Book. I'm grateful to say that this is my full-time career & my business is a legally registered entity.
You deserve to look & feel your very best! Here's how I do that...
- First and foremost, I will ask questions & listen. I find it so important to make my clients feel comfortable! I won't even pick up makeup brushes or eyeshadow until we chat about your vision on how you want to look for your event, and I will continue to ask questions and check in during the application - this is so important so that we are always on the same page.
- I welcome & encourage my clients to share feedback. I'm completely open to adjusting your look so we can get it just right! The small adjustments are what will make the look feel like "you". I believe that each application is a collaboration between the artist & the client. We will work together to design your bridal makeup look.
- I do a lot of prep & planning for my clients. This includes stocking my kit with long lasting & high-end products, professional false lashes, cleaning and sanitizing, as well as organizing. You can ensure that I will be on time, professional and ready to get started. During applications, I explain more about the products I use, why I use them & how they will benefit your bridal look.
- I'm easy to reach & happy to help. Something changed or need advice? Just get in touch with me with the details. Email is usually the quickest way since I travel on-location for appointments. I'll make sure to respond in a timely matter & I'm always here to help with questions, advice or updates! I'm flexible, easy to work with, and accommadating.
- I've learned what makeup products work best for professional photography, different skin types & features, as well as the longest wearing makeup so you look great all day! I also provide bridal clients with quick & easy touch-up items
- I'm all about sharing my everyday makeup tips & tricks. A simple tweak can make a word of difference in your everyday routine! I often share everyday makeup tips during the preview session & can answer questions you may have.
- To learn even more about the wedding experience I offer, make sure to read this page & page