Bridal + Wedding Makeup
As a Makeup Artist, my favorite thing to do is weddings! I love being able to be a part of a Bride's most special and important day. After all, it will most likely be the most photographed day of your life! Also, pictures will be taken inside and outside, and in different lighting and seasons (something important to think about with Chicago weather). Because of this, I've learned what cosmetic products work best for professional photography, as well as the longest wearing makeup so you look great all day!
I also wanted to mention to you that this is my full-time career & I choose to specialize in and focus on weddings. I make it a point to not only take the artistry side of my company serious, but also the business side. My business is legally registered and I am self-employed. I came from the corporate world (I have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing) so I know how important it is to receive timely responses and excellent customer service...especially when it has to do with such an important day in your life. I also provide you with client invoices/receipts & have you sign an electronic contract when you move forward with a wedding booking.
- The Trial...A trial gives you a chance to describe your vision on how you want to look on your big day. It also gives me the opportunity to work with you to bring it to life! Most of my clients prefer a natural, classic and polished bridal look, and many usually don't wear cosmetics on a daily basis, but it's up to you to determine your style. At the trial, first and foremost, I will ask questions & listen. It is my utmost priority to make you feel confident and comfortable! Feel free to bring photos of looks you like (or don't like) to help express your desired look, but remember we will create a custom look that's just for you. Your bridal look is a total collaboration between us two!
- Versatility...I offer both traditional & airbrush foundation for clients. I am certified in KETT Cosmetics Airbrush Makeup, and completed an 8-hour intensive hands-on training workshop on specific application techniques. Proper training & maintenance of the machine is very important to me. If you'd like more information on the differences between the two, please feel free to ask. I'd be happy to help you figure out what would be best for you & your skin.
- It's All About You...Since I am an independent artist, I take on a limited amount of weddings each year. This is special to me because I really am able to give my full undivided attention to you & your wedding party. I feel so honored that I get to be part of the getting ready process. I'm there the day of to not only do your makeup, but to be there for you - whether that be to make you laugh, smile, keep you relaxed & everyone on track for services, and of course make you feel & look amazing!
- On-Location Services...I travel to all of my clients within the Greater Chicago Area for both the trial and the day of. This makes it easier so you (and your girls) can get ready at home or at the hotel. It can also be a lot more comfortable and relaxing too. If you are from out of town or have a space issue, I am happy to open my home to host your bridal trial.
- Schedules...I can work with you to come up with a makeup service schedule for you & your wedding party. By having this organized and planned out, you can truly enjoy and allow for a pampering experience. With my experience, I know how much time to allot & what to plan for on the day of. I'd be more than happy to assist you with this part.
- Recommendations...Looking for your photographer, florist, airbrush tanning, or hair stylists? I've worked with some amazing people in the wedding industry and would love to share my referrals with you! Please let me know and I can connect you.
- Special Events...I am also available for other special days when it comes to your wedding. Some of these may be: Engagement Photos or Parties, Bachelorette Parties, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner.
- Business Affiliations...I am honored to say that I am a member of Style Me Pretty's invitation only vendor guide called the Little Black Book and that I won The Knot Best of Weddings 2015 & 2016 Award, as well as the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award 2015. You can also read clients reviews here, here & here You will also see my awards & feature badges on the bottom of my website.